The Clarion Audio System comes standard on all Veranda Relax and Fish Series with deluxe or base packages, along with the Vista View Series. This water-resistant receiver packs a lot of features into a compact design. You’ll enjoy AM/FM/WB radio, plus built-in Bluetooth that lets you stream music from your smartphone. You can also use the rear aux input for your music player to enjoy your favorite music.
The Power/Source button is located in the top, center of the receiver.
- Toggle to select the audio source (FM, AM, WB, Bluetooth, AUX)
- Press and hold to power on or off
Volume Plus & Minus Buttons
The Volume plus and minus buttons adjust the volume level.
Scan and Repeat Button
Under the display screen on the left is the Scan/Repeat button.
- In tuner mode, press to preset scan.
- In tuner mode, press and hold for auto memory store.
Moving further to the right is the Backward button.
- In tuner mode, press to manually tune down.
- In tune mode, press and hold for auto-tuning down.
- In BT music mode – press for the previous track.
The Pause/Play button is located in the bottom center on the receiver.
- In tuner mode, mute or unmute audio output.
- In BT music mode, praise or play.
The last button along the bottom is Band.
- In tuner mode, select tuner band.
- Press and hold for sound to affect the setting.
The fuse for the unit is located behind the radio and can be accessed from inside the under-console storage.
Click here for more information about the GR10BT audio system from Clarion Marine, or for additional information please reach out to your nearest authorized Veranda dealer or visit www.verandamarine.com.