The Infinity Bluetooth audio system comes standard on all Veranda Luxury Pontoons VP and Vertex Series. This video will educate you on the interface and how to use it.
Starting on the port side of the dash, you will notice the weatherproof Infinity Bluetooth stereo receiver. This powerful component with a 3.5” color screen runs your pontoons audio system.
Bluetooth pairing is very easy. Just look for PRV315.2 under your available devices on your smartphone and you’ll be connected.
The Power/Source button is located in the top, left corner of the receiver.
- With the unit off, press to power the unit on.
- With unit on, press to select the Source for your input (FM, AM, WB, Bluetooth, USB, AUX, or BT Music)
- With the unit on, press and hold for 3 seconds to power the unit off.
The Menu button is located in the middle, left side of the receiver.
- In any status, press to display menus for that particular source.
The Return button is located in the bottom, left corner of the receiver.
- In any status, press to go back to the previous screen.
The Pause/Mute button is located along the bottom, to the right of the Return button on the receiver.
- In radio or auxiliary source, press to mute sound output, press again to resume sound output.
- In Bluetooth Music source playing, press to pause playback, press again to resume playback.
The round Volume knob is located in the bottom, center of the receiver.
- At source playing status, turn the knob to increase or decrease the volume level.
- In selection status, turn it to scroll move highlight upward/over, and press it to confirm the selection.
The P.LIST button is located to the right of the Volume knob on the receiver and stores a preset list of radio stations.
- In any status, press to display the preset list of stations and then turn the Volume knob and press to select the desired station.
P.LIST shows a preset list of stations
The View button is located in the bottom, right corner of the receiver. If you install a rear camera on your pontoon this would be of use, otherwise, just ignore it.
The Tune-Up/Down buttons are located along the top, right corner of the receiver.
- In Radio (FM/AM/WB) mode playing, short press to select the previous or next track.
- In Bluetooth Music source playing, short press to select the previous or next track.
You can find the Infinity Audio System amp mounted in the aft starboard furniture storage box on the VP Series, underneath the console on the Vertex RC and RFL, and inside the rear versa lounge storage compartment on the Vertex VLB and VLC.
Mounted in the aft starboard furniture storage box on the VP Series
Underneath the console on the Vertex RC and RFL
Inside the rear versa lounge storage compartment on the Vertex VLB and VLC.