The Kicker audio system comes standard on all Veranda Luxury Pontoons Relax and Fish Series Luxury Packages. This video will educate you on the interface and how to use it. This multi-media receiver with USB, Bluetooth, and AUX input is flush-mounted on the port side of the dash.
The Source/Power button is located at the top of the left column on the receiver.
- With the unit off, press to power the unit on.
- With the unit on, press to select the Source for your input (FM, AM, WB, Bluetooth, USB, AUX or BT Music)
- With the unit on, press and hold for 2 seconds to power the unit off.
The Favorites button is located in the middle of the left column on the receiver.
- Press to select the Favorite position you would like to program.
- Tune to desired FM/AM channel you would like to set into that Favorite position.
- Press and hold the Favorites button for 2 seconds to set.
On the bottom of the left column on the unit is the Menu button.
- Press to enter the Audio Settings Menu. Press it again will scroll between the available settings. Rotate the Volume knob to adjust the setting.
The large round knob in the middle of the receiver is the Volume.
- Turn clockwise to increase the volume.
- Turn counter-clockwise to decrease the volume.
The Seek/Tune-Up button is located on the top of the right column on the receiver.
- Press once to Seek Up
- Press and hold to Tune-Up
The Play/Pause button is located in the middle of the right column on the receiver.
- Press once to play
- Press once to mute or pause
The Seek/Tune Down button is located on the bottom of the right column on the receiver.
- Press once to Seek Down
- Press and hold to Tune Down