If you have chosen to invest in a Veranda Luxury Pontoons tritoon you will probably have a center toon in-floor storage located in the aft of the interior. When you lift up the lid, a sensor will turn on an LED light allowing you to easily see the gear you have stowed. This location is ideal for storing water skis, kneeboards, inflatables, folding chairs, fishing gear, and ropes. Keep in mind that any water on the deck can drain down into this area, but will be removed with our bilge system.
Best-in-class marine-grade flooring is used to cover the deck on all seven Veranda Luxury Pontoons series and is specifically designed to hold up in the harsh marine environment. You can choose from a variety of colors and patterns are available based upon the series you purchased and secured to the top of the interlocking deck system with spray adhesive. The flooring is mold-resistant, provides cushion for passengers, and gives you additional traction even when it’s wet.
Weathered Teak, Surfside and Seashore Grass AquaTread Flooring
- Manufactured in the USA
- 120mil Composition
- Polyvinyl Composite 75mil Wear Layer
- Ultra-Durable – Handles the heaviest traffic and will not crack, flake, chip, rot, or peel
- Superb Moisture Protection – Seamless and impermeable solid polyvinyl; water cannot penetrate the deck
- Seamless Beauty and Durability – No seams, no joints for the ultimate beauty in boat floors that won’t fail at seam points
- UV Stable – Protects from harmful sun rays; holds color long-term
- Quick and Easy Clean up – Non-porous surface allows for easy cleanup of salts, fishing scents, oils, and gas without harsh scrubbing
- Slip Resistant and Flame Retardant – Promotes safer boating experience
- Avoid Odor and Stains — Resistant to oils, gas, fish scents, suntan oil, and other spills and scents common to watercraft
Compass HB Teak Design Flooring
- Made in the USA with proprietary construction
- The patent-pending construction of woven PVC and BCF polypropylene yarns to achieve extreme durability for long-term performance and value
- Manufactured with solution-dyed, UV stabilized yarns for protection against fading, degradation, mold, and mildew
- Antibacterial and Anti-fungal
- Anti-Static finish
- Combination of BCF yarns with PVC reduces heat and slip
- Superior Abrasion Rating: ASTM D3884-09 -(3,000 cycles, Taber Abrasion)
- Neither the face nor back absorb water
- Hydrafelt Backing with Dense Urethane Foam and Felt provides added cushion underfoot while keeping the floor looking fresh and new
MariDeck Woven Ultra Tan and Grey Vinyl Flooring
- Uniquely constructed with a proprietary laminating process that adds a separate layer of vinyl film between the polyester fleece backing
- 3-ply construction provides unequaled adhesion between layers
MariDeck Pebble Beach Tan and Grey Vinyl Flooring
- Attractive, durable, time-tested vinyl
- Cleaning up after a successful fish or hunt is a snap with just a spray of water
- Embossed with slip-resistant textured surface
- meet or exceed ASTM D-751 standards both tear-resistance and strength
The High Rise Hydraulic Helm Chair comes standard on all VP and Vertex Series, along with the Luxury Package on all Relax and Fish Series.
The Reclining Helm Chair comes standard on all Deluxe and Base Packages on all Relax and Fish Series, along with the Vista View Series. A hydraulic pedestal is the only difference between the two.
A trolling motor harness is available on various Fish Series models and is located on the bottom of the port side, bow storage compartment on the F4 and the bottom corner, closest to the front entry gate, on the F2plus2. The harness is used to connect a trolling motor to your electrical system.
The F4 Fish Series includes a free-standing livewell placed on the starboard side behind the swivel fishing seat in front of the helm. The small piece of white PVC can be inserted into the hole in the bottom corner of the well to hold water and there is a fill switch on the dash. The 22’ and 20’ F4 also has lockable storage boxes with cupholders and speakers inset below in the aft, with a set of keys included.
At Veranda Luxury Pontoons, your personal safety and comfort are at the forefront of every decision we make, including the seating and upholstery placed on your model’s floorplan. Your passengers will never want to return to land once they’ve experienced the premium best-in-class pillow-top seating available on the VP Series or the deep comfort of the lounges on the Vertex, Relax, and Fish Series. Our rotational-molded, wood-free seat bases with water management are designed to shed off the water, so you won’t ever have to deal with replacing rotting, weakened furniture and decking. Our marine grade upholstery is infused with anti-fungal additives that inhibit ultraviolet light and mildew, plus make the upholstery incredibly wear-resistant. We offer a tan and grey option for each model, giving you another opportunity to personalize your pontoon, along with the panel and rail colors you chose.
Sink deep into luxury with the pillow top seating of the VP Series. Color options include the Charcoal Grey & Bisque or the all-new Imperial Khaki & Cocoa tan upholstery.
VP upholstery color options: Charcoal Grey & Bisque or the all-new Imperial Khaki & Cocoa
The Vertex Series has a slightly different styled design for the upholstery and comes in Seaway Flinstone Gray or Café Espresso Accents Beige.
Vertex upholstery color options: Seaway Flinstone Gray or Café Espresso Accents Beige
Our Relax and Fish Series share the same designed upholstery for the chaises and come in either Carbon & Dove Gray or Blended Latte.
Relax and Fish color options: Carbon & Dove Gray or Blended Latte
Finally, the four-corner couch seating of the Vista View Series provides the comfort you want, at an economical price range. Like all our series, the Vista View offers two upholstery colors: Dolphin & Vault Grey or the all-new Wheat & Chestnut tan option.
Vista View color options: Dolphin & Vault Grey or the all-new Wheat & Chestnut
There is extensive storage underneath each seat that can be accessed by lifting the seat base upward. Depending upon the model you own, there may be speakers and LED lighting installed into the bottom part of the furniture.
Welcome back to the Veranda Luxury Pontoons owners manual, today we are going to show you the various features of the interior, or “playpen,” as some people refer to it, specifically those within the front area of the pontoon.
Let’s take a look at the stainless quick release bumper hardware, made of marine-grade stainless steel that holds up to the harsh marine environment. Located along the top of the starboard and port rails, it eliminates the need for repetitive tying and untying and allows you to quickly and easily release and stow the bumpers when the boat is underway. Depending upon your pontoon, you should have 2-4 logo’d rubber bumpers along with white braided rope include in your boat, stored either inside the center-toon in-floor storage or underneath one of the seats. The hinge snaps into the base and stays attached to the bumper line when separated. You will notice another set of stainless quick release bumper hardware located in the aft of the boat as well for protecting the stern of your pontoon when moored.
Welcome back to the Veranda Luxury Pontoons owners manual, I am Tommy Sanders and will be your host and guide today on this beautiful Veranda. Join me as we delve into the front, interior section, or forward as we like to call it, and all the operational aspects including quick release bumper hardware, seating, upholstery, flooring, and center toon in-floor storage. We will also cover specific aspects related to our Fish Series, including using the livewell and trolling motor harness.
For further information about this topic and other Veranda Luxury Pontoon-related content visit our website verandamarine.com or contact your local Veranda dealer. If you have a question that is not covered in any of these modules send us an email at [email protected].