Veranda Luxury Pontoons famous patented all-aluminum, all-welded interlocking deck system lays host to next-gen styling, performance, and luxury with the all-new V One. The instant a pilot reaches that critical “V” speed is the moment of a faster heartbeat…excitement and exhilaration begin to TAKE FLIGHT. Standard features on the V One 25 include:
- Heavy Duty 3/16” Transom Construction
- 425hp Rating
- V One Fiberglass Exterior Styling with Custom Paint
- Equinox Power Arch Tower with Tow Point and Integrated Bimini
- Premium Upholstery
- Yamaha CL7 Digital Display Integrated with Yamaha Outboard
Join us as we launch V One, Veranda Luxury Pontoons new 25′ tri-toon flagship!
Click the button below for more details about the all-new V One.
Vista View Series
VISTA22RC Without Port Chair
VISTA20RC With Port Chair
The Vista View by Veranda Luxury Pontoons combines the finest built, wood-free, best-in-class components, “patented” interlocking deck system with style, performance and class, which offers the discerning boating enthusiast the greatest value and return on their investment. The 22’ and 20’ lengths, available in tri-toon and bi-toon options, are beautifully appointed with gorgeous marine-grade vinyl seating, luxurious helm and captains chair guaranteed to elicit envy from everyone on the water. The “Vista View” is the only tri-toon on the market that looks, rides and performs like a high-end luxury craft that is affordable to all.
- Offered in the high-volume rear chaise (RC) floor plan in 22’ and 20’ lengths
- All new matte black powder coat rail color
- Optional Portside Captain’s Chair
- Wood-free construction
- Patented all-aluminum, all-welded deck system
- Unmatched value
Vista22RC Tri-toon with Yamaha F150LB N.A.P. $36,695*
Vista22RC Bi-toon with Yamaha VF90LA N.A.P. $30,595*
Vista20RC Bi-toon with Yamaha F70LA $27,695*
*Nationally advertised price does not include dealer freight and prep
Click the button below for full details about the Vista View Series including specifications, standard features, equipment options, packages, powder coat rail colors, fence panel colors, interiors and flooring options.
Relax & Fish Series Refresh
Rejuvenate your senses!
The popularity of our Relax and Fish Series pontoons is undeniable and its success speaks for itself. Although it would be easy to sit back and rest on our laurels, we have employed numerous enhancements to these series to provide you with the most relevant, updated styling to this beautifully stylish line of boats. Veranda is proud to add the following enhancements to the already extensive list of features available on both the Fish and Relax Series:
- All new modern fence design
- Sweeping aft top rail on all Versa Lounge models (Base, Deluxe, & Luxury Packages)
- All new Luxury Package enhancements which include automotive industry inspired helm styling featuring dual multi-function gauges, integrated trash receptacle, and convenient storage.
- Two tone metallic panels with choice of powder coat rail color available in Rear Chaise, Rear Facing Lounge, and Versa Lounge floor plans
Our Relax and Fish Series refresh is guaranteed to usher in a whole new generation to loyal customers who understand the value of having a patented all-aluminum, all-welded interlocking deck system as the foundation, which ensures a lifetime of enjoyment, coupled with the extensive features that only Veranda can offer.
All New Modern Fence Design w/Two-Tone Panel Colors
Click a button below for full details about the Relax & Fish Series Refresh including specifications, standard features, equipment options, packages, powder coat rail colors, fence panel colors, interiors and flooring options.
Improved VP Tan Upholstery
Because you deserve the very best!
Leonardo da Vinci once said “Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.” This philosophy fuels our engines for continually improving our product, from the macro, big picture level, like the shape of our pontoon logs, all the way down to the smallest, micro-level feature, like the threads used in our seating. It’s this intense passion for excellence that lead us to make an improvement in the deeply comforting, soft marine-grade best-in-class, vinyl material offered on the VP tan upholstery.
- Stylish and more mainstream color palette
- Maintains the quilting and pillow top design the VP series is known and loved for
- Available in Rear Chaise, Rear Facing Lounge, & Versa Lounge floor plans with beautifully appointed pillow-top seating and a long list of standard features, including new tan upholstery
Click the button below for full details about the Improved VP Tan Upholstery including specifications, standard features, equipment options, packages, powder coat rail colors, fence panel colors, interiors and flooring options.
Versa Lounge Exterior Styling All-Series
Sit back and bask in bliss!
- Sweeping aft top rail design (enhanced curb appeal)
- Improved aft visibility
- Provides three legal seating positions even under power
- Available in port side captains chair model (VLC) and port side bench model (VLB)
Comfortably face forward or aft with a full recline option, depending on the position of the Versa Lounge. Each Versa Lounge fashions a powder-coated, aluminum base and is completely wood-free like the entire fleet of Verandas.
Click a button below for full details about the Versa Lounge Exterior Styling per series, including specifications, standard features, equipment options, packages, powder coat rail colors, fence panel colors, interiors and flooring options.